[Board] UNIGIS MOU

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 05:26:17 PST 2019

My usual feedback, this MOU highlights open education and other priorities.
We always need to negotiate participation and contribution to open source
community and open source software itself.

Can we include a bullet point in all of these agreements please. Not
combined with other goals - it underscores what we want out of the
relationship (outreach to their members on this important topic). If we
don’t do this their members learn how to use the software and miss out on
taking part in open source. And importantly we miss out on new participants
which is one of our strategies for sustainability and having open source
software for UNIGIS to enjoy.

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 2:00 AM María Arias de Reyna <delawen at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Board,
>
> Can you please read and review? This MOU work was already discussed on
> some board meeting and now we should approve it.
>
> Thanks,
> María.

Jody Garnett