[Board] OSGeo Community Day/Code Sprint Sponsorship proposal

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 20:22:35 PDT 2019

I am not sure about sponsoring code sprints attached to an event - they
have not seemed very effective as a code sprint.

We recently provided an updated instructions on how to ask OSGeo to help
support your event -
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/board/documents/osgeo_financial_guidence.pdf

Please read, I think it may be more appropriate for your activity?

Jody Garnett