[Board] GeoForAll website form and map

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Sun Mar 3 12:36:58 PST 2019

I found out what is going on

The moment a lab submission is sent, a new Draft lab is created with the
information of the lab sent.
I think some people used the lab submission form to ask general questions
I have 2 submission tests, and they are marked as Draft labs
The links of  submissions (you can see my tests submission)
https://www.osgeo.org/wp-admin/admin.php?page=gf_entries&id=4
The links of the labs automatically created
https://www.osgeo.org/wp-admin/edit.php?s=test&post_status=all&post_type=geo_for_all_lab&action=-1&m=0&seo_filter&readability_filter&paged=1&action2=-1

I can delete mine (will do later, see bellow), but I don't think I have the
role of deciding which is a valid lab and which is not
I know Cambalache is a cooperative, I meet them on FOSS4G Argentina, but I
don't know if they are a lab but they do online courses on using FOSS for
Geospacial.
So that one might be valid.

What I would really need to do is when the labs are listed, not to list
Draft labs.
Will remove the daft testing labs once the I accomplish this task
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2255#ticket

eMail: vicky at georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info

Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1