[Board] Fwd: Letter of Support for SPIDER: open SPatial data Infrastructure eDucation nEtwoRk project proposal

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 03:33:28 PDT 2019

Forwarding this from the info email.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dražen Tutić <dtutic at geof.hr>
Date: Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 12:51 PM
Subject: Letter of Support for SPIDER: open SPatial data Infrastructure
eDucation nEtwoRk project proposal
To: info at osgeo.org <info at osgeo.org>, president at osgeo.org <
president at osgeo.org>

Dear OSGeo representative,

my name is Dražen Tutić, a chartered member of OSGeo from Croatia. I am
currently working with colleagues from five European universities (TU
Delft, KU Lueven, Universitet Lunds, University of Applied Sciences Bochum
(coordinator), University of Zagreb - Faculty of Geodesy) on ERASMUS+
project proposal for a strategic alliance in spatial data infrastructure
(SDI) education.

We hope that OSGeo finds our proposal idea and its outcomes valuable and
aligned with the mission and vision of OSGeo (more info in attached
documents). If true, we would much appreciate a Letter of Support from
OSGeo for this project proposal (signed and scanned document is enough).

I would be happy to give any further information if needed.

Kind regards,

Assist. Prof. Dražen Tutić

University of Zagreb - Faculty of Geodesy

Kačićeva 26, HR-10000 Zagreb, Croatia

e-mail: dtutic at geof.hr