[Board] August face to face meeting schedule

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 09:52:40 PDT 2019

Tom could I ask that you start a wiki page and we can begin planning the
agenda and time frame.

Let's plan for an 8 hour day, with some good breaks for
discussion/food/recovery :)

If we set the meeting for a 10 am start (9 am coffee) a few folks from
Europe may be able to fly the Saturday morning. I am concerned if we set it
any later we will end up with a stream of folks trickling in all afternoon.

The alternative approach would be to embrace the jet lag and meeting from
noon until 8 pm?

Based on timezone change I will try and arrive the night before regardless.
--
Jody Garnett