[Board] wiki cleanup

Seven (Aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Tue May 28 08:57:56 PDT 2019

Redirect to Archive is great to keep pages which may have historic value
in context. In other cases a two step deletion is also perfectly OK.
Just ditching the whole Wiki rang my alarm bells.

Not sure if using the board f2f gives OSGeo the best value of your time
though? You should be talking through contentious issues (there always
are). Outdated pages tend to get lost in history eventually. But maybe
you are really well organized and can focus on the important pages. I
wouldn't really know where to start, it is pretty overwhelming. :-)
Therefore a big Kudos to the board for (trying to) tackle this!

Cheers,