[Board] Sponsoring activity of education

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 01:09:54 PDT 2019

Hi Massimiliano,

Can you share some links and some details on how and when the money will be
used? Is it for this year's budget or next year's?

We always try to delegate the budget on initiatives and projects instead of
the board deciding micro-management. So if you can fit on any initiative or
project that want to check and monitor money usage that would be easier for
us to make the decision.

Thanks,
María.