[Board] pygeoapi logo funding

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 11:02:23 PDT 2019

Thanks Jody.  So then the board governs the community project budget prpoer
with motion/votes)?  What do others think?  We probably need to update [1]
as a result.

Having said this, what do we do with the current motion per this email thread?
We are discussing how community project funding can be put forth but we have
a current ask which has gone through incubation committee.

..Tom

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Community_Projects#How_OSGeo_Community_Projects_Are_Related_To_OSGeo_Incubation