[Board] pygeoapi logo funding

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 14:47:29 PDT 2019

Yeah that wiki page is basically a draft, for a more complete picture see
the website <https://www.osgeo.org/about/committees/incubation/> or recent
presentation
<https://www.slideshare.net/jgarnett/open-source-practice-and-passion-at-osgeo>
.

Indeed towards the end of the page you can see "stages" which are left over
from when the idea was called OSGeo Labs :)

I suspect we need an incubation work party to clean up our wiki pages and
update our documents.
--
Jody Garnett