[Board] Feedback from ISO/TC211 plenary and draft liaison report due 14 Dec

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 11:28:08 PST 2020

Thanks again Victoria.  I believe Angelos and I have access already.
Next steps would be:

- formal announcement of the liaison (I can draft first pass, which we
can cover with ISO)
- establish wiki page
- announce formally to -discuss and -standards
- create wiki page to outline liaison details, as well as OSGeo
members having access

Does this make sense?

Thanks

..Tom