[Board] OSGeo / OGC collaboration update

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 20:44:58 PST 2020

I caught up with the CITE Team lead at osgeo sprint last year and made
significant progress on the incubation checklist
<https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/incubation/documents/graduation_checklist.md>
... Here is the progress shared via email:
* TEAM Engine:
https://github.com/opengeospatial/teamengine/wiki/OSGEO-Graduation
* Resulting in outstanding issues
<https://github.com/opengeospatial/teamengine/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3AOSGEO-Graduation>