[Board] FOSS4G Europe 2020 request for seed funding

Peteris Bruns peteris.bruns at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 07:32:43 PST 2020

Dear Board,

this mail comes from FOSS4G Europe Local team. I am Peteris Bruns the Chair
of FOSS4G Europe 2020.

https://2020.europe.foss4g.org/

We would like to ask for seed funds for FOSS4G-Europe 2020 which we are
organizing for July 2020.

We are expecting 200-300+ attendees.

We already have some expenses we have that we would like to cover. Some
expenses we have already covered by our company, and moust likely we will
continue in some cases, but we would be happy to reduce this dependency. So
we would like to ask OSGeo for seed 2.000 Euro money. We will pay the money
back after the event.

It would be great if you could find a descission in the board meeting
today. Please notice that Codrina Maria Ilie and Astrid Emde are also in
the organizing committee.

With greetings from rainy Latvian winter,

--
Peteris Bruns