[Board] Fwd: Open Source Community Day 10.15.20

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Tue Jul 14 20:17:57 PDT 2020

Hello board:

you might have received this too -
Is anybody from the board interested in presenting for OSGeo at this event (it seems to be marketing/business oriented so
somebody with more business oriented experience may be better than me).
I checked the April event mentioned in the email - here is the link
https://web.cvent.com/event/001916f7-391a-4e9e-b0d8-0688882c85e3/summary <https://web.cvent.com/event/001916f7-391a-4e9e-b0d8-0688882c85e3/summary>

Thank you, Helena

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Erin Moeller <emoeller at tibco.com>
> Subject: Open Source Community Day 10.15.20
> Date: July 14, 2020 at 8:32:19 PM EDT
> To: hmitaso at ncsu.edu
> Cc: Jesus Centeno <jcenteno at tibco.com>
>
> Hi Helena~
>
> I am putting together Open Source Community Day 10.15, which is focused on the open source community.  I was doing some research on different topics that would be a good fit and found your site:  The Open Source Geospatial Foundation.  I believe you would be a phenomenal addition to our line-up of speakers that include companies like Google, AWS, Microsoft, VMWare, and others.
>
> We had our first Open Source Community, April 30th and it was a  huge success so we decided to have a Fall Edition and we would love to have you join us.  We currently have two open slots so please let us know if you would be interested and I would be happy to set up a quick call to discuss.
>
> #OSSDay 10.15 <https://web.cvent.com/event/ebcb07b0-b1b0-4e01-80c1-06c259a0c49a/summary?RefId=MU2>
>
> Thanks,

> Erin Moeller | M 916 276 9660 | www.tibco.com <https://www.tibco.com/>
>

>  <https://now.tibco.com/>
>  <https://now.tibco.com/>

Helena Mitasova
Professor, Department of Marine, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
Faculty Fellow,
Center for Geospatial Analytics
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208