[Board] FOSS4G Calgary 2020: Request for reimbursement

Jonathan Neufeld jneufeld at tecterra.com
Mon Jun 1 08:28:16 PDT 2020

Hi Maxi,
Jodi is correct, the government does have some programs in place to help companies through this period. Unfortunately, none of the programs cover this sort of cost.

I’ll add as well, that under the terms of the deal negotiated with the Convention Centre they *could* have demanded full payment for the full contract because we chose to cancel. This would have exceeded $250,000 CAD. They were kind enough to cancel the agreement with no additional penalties.

Cheers,
Jon