[Board] Online agm?

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Tue Jun 9 00:02:42 PDT 2020

Hey folks,

I would be happy to help out with this plan starting next week. OSGeo US
Local Chapter has a Zoom account with a webinar addon.

Also, if you do have an AGM, I think that it would be great to let the 2021
Conference LOC promote their event the way that they would have at the end
of the 202 FOSS4G.

This week I am working on putting on FedGepDay ( https://fedgeo.us). If
this goes well I hope to be able to help run other online conferences and
training sessions.

-Guido