[Board] Online agm?

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sun Jun 7 04:17:16 PDT 2020

Hello,

Jody thanks a lot for bringing up the idea of an Online AGM. That's a
great idea and we should go for it.

I would favorite to do it in August or September to show some activity
of OSGeo.

It would be great to enhance it and provide an event for half a day or
even a day and provide sections for projects and local chapters.

Maybe we also could give our sponsors some minutes to show what they are
doing with OSGeo Software. In advance we should promote OSGeo
sponsorship (I contacted Tom Kralidis about doing that the day before).

If we are going to record the AGM it could be good promotion for OSGeo
and our community.

See you

Astrid