[Board] EGU Data Help Desk

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue May 5 11:18:39 PDT 2020

Hi all,

The  Virtual Help Desk at EGU conference is an excellent initiative. I have also shared this information to the various lists .

By having remote/virtual participation options at future FOSS4G conferences will help also widen participation for economically poor students worldwide to join the conferences , learn and present their work.   Thanks.

Best wishes,

Suchith