[Board] FOSS4G Calgary 2020: Request for reimbursement

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Wed May 27 23:24:29 PDT 2020

Dear Jonathan,
I'm very sorry for the losses and much more for the missing events :-(

I'm quite curious to better understand the allocation of net-loss..  and
since you have made the calculation I'm quite sure you have the break down
of costs to share with the community.

Given our openness / transparency I bet it is not a problem.

Thanks again for the work done for the community !

Best wishes,
Maxi

Il giorno mer 27 mag 2020 alle ore 16:37 Jonathan Neufeld <
jneufeld at tecterra.com> ha scritto:

> Hello All,
>

> As you know, FOSS4G Calgary 2020 was canceled due to the global COVID19
> pandemic.
>

> The Calgary LOC has sustained a net-loss of $66,165.26 CAD (~48,011 USD)
>

> Given that there is some risk sharing between OSGeo and the LOC we are
> requesting reimbursement for 95% of the actual loss incurred.
>

> $48,011 x 0.95 = $45,610 USD
>

> Thank you,
>
> Jon
>
> Co-Chair FOSS4G Calgary 2020
>
>  --
> This message has been checked by SUPSI mail-scanner and is believed to be
> clean.

*Massimiliano Cannata*

Responsabile settore Geomatica

Istituto scienze della Terra