[Board] FOSS4G Calgary 2020: Request for reimbursement

Jonathan Neufeld jneufeld at tecterra.com
Thu May 28 07:49:43 PDT 2020

Hi Maxi,

Thank you very much.

You can find a detailed breakdown of revenues and expenses here https://www.jonathanneufeld.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/FOSS4G-Summary-of-Revenues-and-Expenses.pdf

Regards,
Jon

From: Massimiliano Cannata <massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch>
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2020 12:24 AM
To: Jonathan Neufeld <jneufeld at tecterra.com>
Cc: osgeo-board List <board at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [Board] FOSS4G Calgary 2020: Request for reimbursement

Dear Jonathan,
I'm very sorry for the losses and much more for the missing events :-(

I'm quite curious to better understand the allocation of net-loss..  and since you have made the calculation I'm quite sure you have the break down of costs to share with the community.

Given our openness / transparency I bet it is not a problem.

Thanks again for the work done for the community !

Best wishes,
Maxi