[Board] OSGeo elections 2020: proposed calendar

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Fri Oct 2 19:39:39 PDT 2020

It looks good to me - I have just one suggestion - I think it would be useful to post a reminder about nominations mid-time between
the start and end of the nomination period (unless we have a lot of nominations right away after the nomination period starts).
This is just to ensure that those who might have missed the start of nominations announcement get a chance to write
a good nomination. Alternatively, if we want to minimize number of emails, then perhaps if you could send a reminder that the nomination
period is about to end 3-4 days ahead instead of 2 days.

Thank you, Helena

> On Oct 2, 2020, at 8:50 AM, Jorge Gustavo Rocha <jgr at osgeopt.pt> wrote:
>
> Dear board members,
>
> This is our proposed calendar for the 2020 elections (charter members +
> 4 vacant positions on OSGeo board).
>
> Meanwhile, we will prepare the wiki pages supporting the 2020 elections
> and the LimeSurvey.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jorge and Anne

Helena Mitasova
Professor, Department of Marine, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
Faculty Fellow,
Center for Geospatial Analytics
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208