[Board] MOSS becoming the first OSGeo Heritage Project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 17:29:22 PDT 2020

I think the incubation committee
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Incubation_Committee> can take this one on,
since we also handle project retirement.
While OSGeo runs gitlab for our projects, we also make use of github for
outreach due to greater visibility.

Once we have the codebase in a public location I am happy to put together
an appropriate page for the osgeo website. I will be interested in any
visual assets or logos to make that look good :)

Peter do you want to join me on the incubation list and we can
coordinate there?
--
Jody Garnett