[Board] INSPIRE Conference Codrina is representing OSGeo in the SESSION Modernising INSPIRE within the European Green Deal data space – a technological and organisational perspective

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sun Oct 24 05:57:25 PDT 2021

Hello all,

next week Codrina will be representingt OSGeo on Thursday 28.10. on the
INSPIRE conference in the SESSION Modernising INSPIRE within the
European Green Deal data space – a technological and organisational
perspective

  10:40 The role of geospatial developer communities in the data sharing
ecosystem

Shall we promote the event a bit with a news item?

Codrina what do you think about it? Could you help with it? Maybe we can
post it on monday.

https://inspire.ec.europa.eu/conference2021/programme

See you Astrid