[Board] thank you for your contribution to the OSGeo Annual General meeting 2021

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Mon Oct 25 23:10:13 PDT 2021

Hello OSGeo projects,

we would like to thank you for your contribution to the OSGeo Annual
General Meeting 2021. With your contribution you reported back from your
project to OSGeo which is one of the actions that have to happen every
year.

The outcome was a great video representing our community, projects,
local chapters and more. During the one hour OSGeo AGM slot at FOSS4G
2021 there was time for discussion and many questions were raised to the
OSGeo Board which was on stage.

You find the OSGeo AGM 2021 video on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daXH-fcvrOg&t=3924s

Please also subscribe to the OSGeo youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/OSGeoFoundation

You are welcome to share the video with your community.

We will collect all information about the OSGeo AGM 2021 at the
following page:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_General_Meeting_2021

We will add the link to the AGM slot at FOSS4G when the video is
available and we will also answer the questions from the AGM there.

Preparation for 2022
------------------------------------
For 2022 we would like to choose a similar solution. Next year we want
to prepare a template for a slide so that reports are similar.

If you have any suggestions or new ideas please let us know.

Addition
- Please check whether the OSGeo project logo is on your project page
- Please check whether your project has a Code of conduct
You can check the GeoServer project for inspiration
http://geoserver.org/

Greetings from the OSGeo Board