[Board] Board meeting 2022-02-28

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 23:38:33 PDT 2022

Dear Jody,

During that meeting the board gave a short introduction to the way
incubation and community project programs work.
We asked both candidates if their software is open source and if it can
be installed as stand alone or if it is a platform only setup. Can you
please join the next board meeting on Monday so we can discuss further
details on how to proceed?

Best,
Angelos