[Board] Conference Resources working group

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 22:15:18 PDT 2022

Dear board members,

as discussed during the face to face board meeting I proposed to
create a new working group to help primarily the LOC of international
FOSS4G, but also regional and local FOSS4G.

I sent an email to discuss and conference committee mailing list and
different members already joined the group.
You can find a draft in the wiki page here
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Resources.

Next step is to create a mailing list and have the first meeting
(probably at the end of September)

I'm already in touch with Besfort from FOSS4G 2023 LOC to help him

--
ciao
Luca

www.lucadelu.org