[Board] OSGeo-ESA relationship

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Wed Sep 7 08:47:47 PDT 2022

Dear Anca

Thank you for the meeting we had on Thursday September 1st.

Regarding what we talked about during the FOSS4G and in that meeting, there
are many ways where ESA can cooperate with OSGeo:

   1.

   There is an option to support next year’s FOSS4G in Prizren, Kosovo.
   2.

   There is an option to support OSGeo through an EU based local chapter.
   3.

   Additionally a possible course of action is to create a Memorandum of
   Understanding and become a partner for OSGeo.

Perhaps we should arrange a meeting with the OSGeo board about how we can
further work together?

Best regards,

Vicky

--