[Board] sponsors relationship maintenance

Vicky Vergara vicky at erosion.dev
Thu Apr 13 07:41:46 PDT 2023

Jody,

Thinking of ideas: (and/or) that can apply to the website:
* Add a button that overrides the "don't list" the sponsor.
* Increase for X months/years after the end of sponsorship the "show me".
  * Have a different category where they are listed when they sponsored the
year before.
  * In the same category with a smaller logo.

Regards
Vicky