[Board] Fwd: Final accounting FOSS4G 2023 Prizren

Besfort Guri besfort.guri at flossk.org
Thu Aug 31 07:01:54 PDT 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Valmir Mustafa <valmir.mustafa at flossk.org>
Date: Thu, Aug 31, 2023 at 2:00 PM
Subject: Final accounting FOSS4G 2023 Prizren
To: OSGeo Board <board at lists.osgeo.org>
Cc: Besfort Guri <besfort.guri at flossk.org>, INFO <info at flossk.org>

Dear OSGeo Board,

We are happy to provide you with the latest financial reports related to
FOSS4G 2023. Attached, you will find the following documents:

   1. Expenses Report
   2. Detailed Expenses Report
   3. Breakdown of Income and Expenses
   4. Last Request for Payment to FLOSSK Account

The 3rd document offers an overview of the financial aspects. It provides a
summary of income and expenses, ultimately reflecting the current financial
status of FOSS4G 2023. Additionally, it outlines the sources of income,
including tickets, donations, and sponsorships. We are pleased to inform
you that based on this document, we have a surplus of 92,506.35 EUR.

According to the agreement between our organizations, 70% of the total
profit is designated for OSGeo, while 30% is allocated to FLOSSK. This
means that FLOSSK should receive 27,751.91 EUR from the surplus.

Currently, our FLOSSK bank account holds 15,277.35 EUR, and that is why we
have attached the last Request for Payment (RfP) of 12,474.56 EUR.

Please do not hesitate to ask us if you need further clarification or
explanation. We are happy to provide any additional details.

We would also like to thank the OSGeo Community for this valuable
opportunity. Your support has been instrumental in empowering FLOSSK to
strengthen its team and further promote and advocate for open-source GIS in
Kosovo. This journey wouldn't have been possible without your help.

Thanks again for your trust and partnership. We are here to hear your
thoughts or any questions you might have.

All the best,

Valmir.

*Project Manager*
*FLOSSK - Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova*

*T: +38344233967 | www.flossk.org <http://www.flossk.org>*