[Board] Has $23.00 arrived for GRASS GIS?

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 08:13:40 PST 2023

Hi Markus,

You are admin AFAICT (see attachment). Indeed, Michael Smith sent you an
invite and you accepted. We were arranging this in a private thread with
Moritz as well. Please search for emails with the subject: Questions about
OpenCollective. Perhaps, permissions need to be reviewed, @Michael?

Cheers,
Vero