[Board] Request for Second Tranche of RfP

Besfort Guri besfort.guri at flossk.org
Wed May 17 03:22:46 PDT 2023

Dear Board Members,

We hope this email finds you well.

We’re writing to inform you that we are up to date with all the things
needed to organize the conference and the preparations are going smoothly.

However, we have spent approximately 5,000€ more than the first tranche of
installment and now we need a second tranche in the amount of 80,000€ that
covers the expenses till the beginning of the conference. After the
conference, together we will calculate the difference to return any unused
funds.

We would be grateful if you could process this request as soon as possible
so that we can continue with our preparations for the conference.

Besfort Guri

FOSS4G 2023 Chair