[Board] Request for Second Tranche of RfP

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Tue May 23 04:29:11 PDT 2023

Dear Besford,

The board would like a clarification on the request:
Is this request to provide you access to the amount already gathered on
the FOSS4G 2023 PayPal account or a request for additional funding?

We can enable you to have access to the PayPal funds which are over 80k
right now.

Best regards,
Angelos

On 5/17/23 17:06, Besfort Guri via Board wrote:
> Dear Board Members,
>
> I attached the wrong document, now fixed.
>
> Best regards,
> Besfort
>
> On Wed, May 17, 2023 at 12:22 PM Besfort Guri<besfort.guri at flossk.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear Board Members,
>>
>> We hope this email finds you well.
>>
>> We’re writing to inform you that we are up to date with all the things
>> needed to organize the conference and the preparations are going smoothly.
>>
>> However, we have spent approximately 5,000€ more than the first tranche of
>> installment and now we need a second tranche in the amount of 80,000€ that
>> covers the expenses till the beginning of the conference. After the
>> conference, together we will calculate the difference to return any unused
>> funds.
>>
>> We would be grateful if you could process this request as soon as possible
>> so that we can continue with our preparations for the conference.
>>
>> Thank you for your time and consideration.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Besfort Guri
>>
>> FOSS4G 2023 Chair

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD