[Board] Request: Approval of budget 2023 for deegree code sprint

Torsten Friebe friebe at lat-lon.de
Sat Nov 4 08:53:27 PDT 2023

Dear OSGeo board members,

On behalf of the OSGeo deegree community I would like to request the
approval of the second half of the budget for 2023 assigned to the
deegree project [1].

The amount we are requesting is  €950 EUR (~$1050 USD) [2].
The money will be used for an in-person meeting (code sprint) in end of
November 2023 [3].

Please transfer the money to the German OSGeo chapter FOSSGIS e.V. where
we have a trustee account for deegree project.

Kind regards,
Torsten

_
[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2023#OSGeo_Projects
[2] https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/wiki/deegree-budget-2023
[3] https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/wiki/CodeSprint_20231130_UPH

--

l a t / l o n  GmbH
Im Ellig 1                           53343 Wachtberg, Germany

lat/lon gesellschaft für raumbezogene informationssysteme mbH
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 13042
Geschäftsführer: Jens Fitzke und Torsten Friebe