[Board] Fwd: Request: Approval of budget 2023 for deegree code sprint

Torsten Friebe friebe at lat-lon.de
Wed Nov 29 01:56:09 PST 2023

Dear OSGeo board members,

hereby I kindly ask for a timely processing of our inquiry since the
code sprint of the OSGeo deegree project will start tomorrow. I expect
that we have to pay bills for the room in about 2 weeks. Part of the
total amount is covered by the founding of the German OSGeo chapter
FOSSGIS e.V. where we have a trustee account for deegree project.

Please transfer the second half of the assigned 2023 budget for OSGeo
deegree to the bank accout of the FOSSGIS e.V. The bank details are the
same as last time.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Torsten