[Board] Fwd: Media Partnership | MENA Geospatial Forum

Vicky Vergara vicky at erosion.dev
Fri Oct 27 09:50:16 PDT 2023

What can we do about this?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rovie Garcia <rovie at gmevents.ae>
Date: Wed, Oct 25, 2023 at 11:47 PM
Subject: Media Partnership | MENA Geospatial Forum
To: info at osgeo.org <info at osgeo.org>

Hi Osgeo,

I am contacting you from Great Minds Events Management, and we are
organizing an event called: MENA Geospatial Forum from 14 to 15 February
2024 and would like to check if you would be interested in a media barter
deal agreement.

This conference will be the biggest digital banking and fintech gathering
in Jordan promoting collaboration among the key stakeholders driving growth
and excellence in the industry.

Event in Numbers:

•             250+ Attendees
•             30+ Speakers
•             25+ Exhibitors & Sponsors

We usually offer our media partners the following:

•             Logo with description and link on the event website branded
as Media Partner
•             Logo placement on all marketing collaterals including onsite
•             Partnership announcement across GM Events social media
channels
•             2 media passes to attend the 2-day conference

Kindly provide us with an overview of what we can anticipate, similar to
the following:

   - Hyperlinked event web banner on your website.
   - Print article or digital article
   - Email campaigns or newsletter
   - Event posts on your social media handles

More information: https://menageospatialforum.com/

Looking forward to your positive feedback on that matter.

Regards,