[OSGeo-Boston] REMINDER: Boston OSGeo Users Group Meeting TOMORROW NIGHT

Allan Doyle afdoyle at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 16 20:52:37 EDT 2007

It's actually Mass. Ave. and Front St. (Slightly South-East of Mass.
Ave. and State.)

http://boston.freemap.in/?
zoom=11&lat=901336.42379&lon=233141.41624&layers=B

	Allan