[OSGeo-Boston] REMINDER: Boston OSGeo Users Group Meeting TOMORROW NIGHT

Allan Doyle afdoyle at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 17 17:20:36 EDT 2007

Just one more thing:

Parking is free after 5PM on Weekdays in certain MIT lots.

The lot behind the Museum, called the Windsor Street Lot is one of
the free ones.
http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?mapterms=windsor&mapsearch=go

You still need to come around to the front door.

	Allann

--
Allan Doyle
Director of Technology