[OSGeo-Boston] Meet?

Shekhar Krishnan shekhar at MIT.EDU
Fri Sep 12 11:23:44 EDT 2008

Monday 22 September is fine with me. Lisa I don't have any room
preferences at MIT, so long as we have a place with a projector and
screen for show and tell. I would also like to share some of the work I
did this summer with the Maps Division of the New York Public Library
and using OpenStreetMap in India.

Best,

Shekhar