[OSGeo-Boston] Meet?

Lisa Sweeney lsweeney at MIT.EDU
Fri Sep 12 12:59:36 EDT 2008

My first choice would be 6pm, but I can be flexible.
For rooms, I've reserved the GIS lab and another room, both are located
in Rotch Library, building 7, room 238, and both have projectors.
http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?mapterms=7-238&mapsearch=go
building 7 is at 77 masachusetts avenue (about a 10 minute walk across
campus from the kendall T stop or a 15 minute walk straight down mass
ave from central T stop)

lisa