[OSGeo-Boston] Re: Boston Digest, Vol 27, Issue 1

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Fri Oct 8 11:20:38 EDT 2010

OK,

so if you are interested in helping to plan a mapping party in the
near future please feel free to sign up here:
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/940738775

Workbar is a co-working space and I may need to let people in. With
that in mind, I will be waiting for the people who show up on time,
and will text contact information for me if you are late. (which means
I will  need cell phone numbers in the registration)

I assume that the planning effort will not include a lot of folks, so
I am limiting the registration to 10 people. I hope this works for
eveyone...

The larger mapping party that we will plan will be more open and have
less hurdles...

-Guido