[OSGeo-Boston] Looking for Software Engineer

David Zwarg dzwarg+osgeo at azavea.com
Wed Oct 13 12:33:29 EDT 2010

Greetings list,

Azavea is currently hiring software engineers.

Azavea develops innovative, web and mobile software that uses mapping
technologies and geographic data to solve complex, interesting, and novel
problems. We serve a broad range of clients and have particular expertise in
natural resource planning, economic development, crime analysis, cultural
resources and real estate. However, we are engaged in a wide range of other
interesting projects.

We believe we can make a difference through geographic information
technologies and each of our client projects, products and pro bono
engagements showcases this commitment.

Please check out the full job description
here<http://www.azavea.com/about-us/join-us/current-job-openings/cool-job/>
.

Thanks and happy hacking,
David Z