[OSGeo-Brasil] Presentation at GeoLivre

Taichi FURUHASHI taichi em mapconcierge.jp
Quarta Novembro 18 05:19:18 EST 2009

Dear OSGeo-Brasil all:
and  Dear Jeff:

Hi, I'm Taichi, a director with OSGeo.JP
http://www.osgeo.jp/

I have worked with the IBAMA in Brasilia.
And, just now, I am moving to Brasilia for 2nd work.

Maybe, I will arrive at Brasilia on the early night, November 19th.
So, I can not join your meeting (at 16:30-18:00 in GeoLivre).
But if you can, I want to join & talk your dinner in Brasilia.

Someone, please contact to me by e-mail( taichi at mapconcierge.jp ).

And, I will try to tweet my situation.
http://twitter.com/mapconcierge

Thanks!!

See you soon!

from Taichi FURUHASHI(OSGeo.JP / MAPconcierge)

--
## Taichi FURUHASHI(MAPconcierge Inc. President)
## ZIP359-1142, Kamiarai1012-1,Tokorozawa,Saitama
## URL/Mail: http://www.mapconcierge.jp taichi at mapconcierge.jp