[OSGeo-Brasil] Presentation at GeoLivre

Jeff McKenna jmckenna em gatewaygeomatics.com
Quarta Novembro 18 10:16:24 EST 2009

Hello Taichi-san,

I was not able to get a travel visa in time for the Brasilia event, so I
actually presented through video conferencing.

But I hope to see you soon again in Japan :)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
FOSS4G Consulting and Training Services