[California] OSGeo California Chapter Incubator Web Page

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Wed Nov 28 16:03:55 EST 2007

I've thrown up a simple "incubator" site for the California Chapter of
the OSGeo. I thought it might be a little more user friendly than the
wiki page. (I'm not suggesting it replace the wiki page, but that it
might offer an alternative "front page" for the future chapter.) I've
got it up at a web server I use for personal stuff. We can always move
it if an actual chapter forms.

You can take a quick look at the web site here:

http://www.redefinedhorizons.com/calosgeo/

I'd like to use the page for information on "regional sub-chapters" and
a catalog of California GIS data sources in the future.

In December I'll try to move us towards the goal of meeting the
requirements to form an official OSGeo Local Chapter.

Landon

P.S. - I made a simple logo for the chapter. If someone objects to my
use of the OSGeo Logo, or is a superior artist, I'm more than willing to
replace it with something else.

Warning: