[California] Annual Report For 2007 Completed - What Can We Accomplish In 2008 and 2009?

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Wed Apr 2 15:27:54 EDT 2008

I just completed the section of the OSGeo 2007 Annual Report for our
proposed California Chapter of the OSGeo. I'm afraid there wasn't much
to add. This has been due (in part) to my own negligence.

You can read my report here:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/California_Chapter_Report_2007

Please let me know if I need to make additions or revisions.

Thanks,

Landon

Warning: