[California] Re: Moving forward on the Chico conference...

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Apr 29 21:28:44 EDT 2008

Banner is here, and it's really nice. Thanks for sending it down all.
Tyler any idea when the shirts will get here?

Landon, my crew plans to head up on Fri afternoon at which point I can
take care of any last minute issues with the conference organizers. Did
you manage to get a response from them?
Let me know when you plan to head up, but I figure I'll be at the
exhibit hall at 7:30am on Sat to setup since it opens at 8am.

Checklist:
Banner - check
Tshirts - waiting
Flyers - ?
Extension cord - check
Power strip x2 -check
Laptops - Linux, Windows -check
CDs- ?

Time to go back to getting some flyers together.
Alex