[work] [California] Re: Moving forward on the Chico conference...

Tara Athan tara_athan at alt2is.com
Tue Apr 29 21:51:29 EDT 2008

Hi all- just to let you know I will be presenting a poster at the CGS
conference that features an OpenLayers application.
Title: An Online Global Health Volunteering Opportunities Map. Hope to
see you there.
Tara Athan

Alex Mandel wrote:
> Banner is here, and it's really nice. Thanks for sending it down all.
> Tyler any idea when the shirts will get here?
>
> Landon, my crew plans to head up on Fri afternoon at which point I can
> take care of any last minute issues with the conference organizers.
> Did you manage to get a response from them?
> Let me know when you plan to head up, but I figure I'll be at the
> exhibit hall at 7:30am on Sat to setup since it opens at 8am.
>
> Checklist:
> Banner - check
> Tshirts - waiting
> Flyers - ?
> Extension cord - check
> Power strip x2 -check
> Laptops - Linux, Windows -check
> CDs- ?
>
> Time to go back to getting some flyers together.
> Alex
>
> Aaron Racicot wrote:
>> Banner was shipped today 3-Day UPS.  Took it to our local shipping
>> guy since
>> he was able to package it for me... this one did not have a box with
>> it like
>> the old banner.  Total cost was $52.94.  Could have been cheaper but
>> I went
>> with the 3-day guarantee to assure that it arrives to Alex on time.
>>
>> Tyler, Attached is the receipt for reimbursement.  You can send snail
>> mail
>> to me at the POBox address below.  Hope your trip goes well.
>>
>> Alex and Landon, the tracking number for the package is included in the
>> attached receipt.  Hope the event goes well!

>> +----------------------------------------+
>>  Aaron Racicot - GIS Programmer    aaronr at z-pulley.com
>> +----------------------------------------+
>>  z - p u l l e y                         pobox 1614
>>  langley wa 98260
>>  www.reprojected.com
>> +----------------------------------------+

My e-mail delivery has been unreliable lately, so I am asking for
return receipts from all my email messages.
OK'ing the return receipt lets me know that my message was delivered.
Thank you.

Tara Athan
Principal, Alternatives to Invasive Species
tara_athan [AT] alt2is.com
707-485-1198
PO Box 415
Redwood Valley, CA 95470