[California] NACIS Talk in Oct

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Aug 24 15:00:10 EDT 2009

For those of you who volunteered to help with the talk, it appears that
it requires registration for at least the Practical Cartography Day.
What I need from everyone is confirmation, yes or no so I can tell them
your names for the program, ASAP.

Details:
For students the whole conference(3 days) is $70, regular is
~$170-215(depending on membership).
For just the PCD when our talk is scheduled is ~$99

I'm planning to go to the conference anyways and I know Eric said the
same so the question for Brian, Allan and Landon - does the fee put you
out of being able to do the talk? and if so what price should I try to
talk them down to?

FYI - I submitted the abstract and they agreed to give us 45 minutes.
And it's on Wed Oct 7th.

Thanks,
Alex