[California] Biographies For Tomorrow

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Fri Feb 20 20:13:34 EST 2009

Brian Hamlin

   served on the Steering Committee for the 5th International Symposium
on Digital Earth, June 2007.
Wiki =>  http://isde5.pbwiki.com/2FrontPage

   Planetwork.net  -> 4 year member in the SF Bay Area

   contributed to the GDAL.OGR KML driver for GDAL 1.5
Programming Languages: C, C++, Python
Taught "Intro to Mashup" at Mashup Camp II
   (web data techniques)