[California] Re: Saturday Meeting - Skype setup

Joe Larson joe at joelarson.com
Fri Feb 20 21:38:11 EST 2009

> Joe,
>
> Do you know how to setup a multi-user call? Could you handle that and
> we'll work on getting someone here to have a laptop with mic/speakers on
> our end.
>
> Thanks,
> Alex

I'm on the current version 4 of Skype (I suggest we all try to be on the
most current version). If you click on the 'New' button drop down (it's
on the left hand side, below your avatar), you can select 'New Group
Conversation'. I imagine we'll use this..I don't know if there's a
maximum number of users. If this doesn't work I guess we can try
https://www.yugma.com/ -joe