[California] California Chapter Fundraising Wiki Page Up

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Feb 23 20:20:58 EST 2009

Thanks Landon,

We should probably link or maybe merge that with
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/California/Budget

Maybe just rename it finances? A point of discussion we should probably
resolve relatively quickly. I've been making pages that are specific to
only California as subpages of California. So the url ends up being
California/url and adding the Category:California

For non chapter pages that our chapter contributes to or isn't run by us
,like the AAG 2009, just adding a link to our chapter and the category.

I've noticed you've been putting California_: of various sorts, can we
decide on one approach to logical maintenance of our name space.

I'm open to other suggestions and thoughts,
Alex